This blog had it's origins as a 'home page' (remember those) I built to teach myself HTML. That was dial up modem and scanning paper photos. Later I moved to Blogger and renamed it Motorcycle Paradise, a term to describe the region I used to ride. Since then much has changed. The name remains, despite being outmoded and I still blog though it's now out of vogue.
I don't give names to my motorcycles, I don't beg for subscribers and I don't do YouTube. The later seems to perplex people but I'm not trying to please everyone. A good photo is enjoyed a lifetime whereas GoPro is watched once then forgotten.
Currently I'm based in Japan, a country I used to love. Not sure where to next but in the meantime I am working on my ride 'bucket list'. No plans to join the overlanding crowd. I don't feel the need to prove anything.
Thanks for viewing the site, feel free to leave a comment or message me.
- No duplication or re-blogging is permitted.
- Photos are not provided for use without my written permission. Photos from this blog are not being distributed elsewhere.
- No responsibility is accepted for use of any information contained herein by anyone including third parties.
- Comments are the views of that person and not attributable to me.
- Requests for moderation will be examined promptly but no responsibility accepted for delay.
- Copyright 2006-2020 Motorcycle Paradise. All rights reserved.